Monday, March 16

Pantry Staples




-Quinoa
-Flax Seed
-Pumpkin Seeds
-Dates
-Chia Seeds
-PB2
-Almonds
-Vegan Protein Powder
-Beanitos (link)
-Mulberries
-Goji Berries
-Cacao nibs and powder

These are all the foods I tend to keep on hand. I like making lots of "no bake" recipes (i.e. protein balls, brownies, cookies, etc) so that's where the dates, nuts, powders, and seeds come in. I also top my smoothies with various different super foods so I keep just a couple stocked at a time as they are quite expensive. Quinoa is great when I have no time and need more protein. I love Beanitos with hummus, it is my go to lunch/snack! PB2 is powdered peanut butter, I use this because I cannot stomach all the hydrogenated oils in regular peanut butter (plus it's cheaper than natural peanut butter). But yea this is an idea of what my pantry looks like. Sometimes chocolate will sneak it's way in somehow but ya know that's ok every once in a while. Treat yo-self ;).
What are some of your pantry staples?! Anything you would add to mine?


No comments: