Tuesday, April 21

Around The Web | Food To Try

Hello everyone!
Sorry I've been quiet over here. I've been very busy lately. Good busy but still busy. Nonetheless I am here today with some awesome blogposts for you all to check out filled with delightful recipes to try! After a busy couple of weeks I am excited to get back in the kitchen and try more healthy recipes!

*Spoiler alert! They're all sweet recipes this time around. Guess I have more of a sweet tooth than I thought? ;)*

-Hemp Tahini Date-Caramel Bars (vegan, gluten free) by WillFrolicForFood
-The Yoga Recovery Smoothie Bowl (vegan, gluten free) by WillFrolicForFood
-Nut, Quinoa, and Chocolate Bars by GreenKitchenStories
-Almond Banana Dragon Fruit Bowl by EatingBirdFood
-Ultimate Green Smoothie by ZoeEatsClean

Which of these recipes would you try?! I'm dying to try the caramel date bars! I am obsessed with anything with dates in it!


No comments: